Looking for a beauty opportunity in a challenged industry and collaborating environment?
Join our "Client Strategy & Experience team" within the Europe & Middle East CRM department as Project Manager Assistant and get involved in the implementation of customer actions on all touchpoints!
As a Client Experience Project Manager Assistant, you will get exposure to cross-functional teams thanks to:
- Your highly involvement in the creative process with:
- The production of the different communications sent to animate the cardholders (life cycle, institutional, promotional, etc) including the brief to the agency, the follow-up and the delivery of the materials (printer files for offline media / html files for e-mailings).
- The development of gifts for the cardholders including the sourcing of the gifts and the design of the packaging in collaboration with the brands and creative teams.
- Your pro-active participation in the management of different CRM projects for all EME countries by:
- Accompanying countries in the implementation of the program strategy (follow-up, recommendation of corrective actions, best practices, benchmarks, etc.)
- Ensuring the daily relationship with country interlocutors as entry point for the CRM team.
- Being a key support for setting up new projects in the different countries and assist them in the development of the associated communications,
- Contributing in the personalization of the customer relationship (analysis and strategic thinking, results monitoring and optimization proposals)
Education and Experience:
- Education type MBA or equivalent Master degrees from business school;
- Previous work experiences in Digital/CRM/Communication agency;
- Fluent in French, English (spoken and written).
- Rigorous and organized
- Creative thinker with high level of adaptability for a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative mindset
- Customer centric