At CELINE the products are central to everything and speak for themselves. Ready to wear, leather goods, accessories and shoes: each item is crafted to be beautiful and practical, without artifice, in tune with the everyday lives of the clients for whom it is designed. CELINE's focus is on "less but excellent". Rooted in the present, CELINE writes its history day after day: exploration, creative energy and committed choices lie at the heart of its culture. This explains the brand's ability to be full of surprises. Its major characteristics are sophisticated materials, a passion for detail and timeless modernity. CELINE is a company which creates affinities, built on a clear value system: sincerity, agility, focus. Internally, everyone is a stakeholder and ambassador for a single, coherent project: to make beautiful, sincere and genuine products. CELINE looks above all for individuality and talent in those who contribute to achieving this goal, not a specific "profile".
In February 2018, Hedi Slimane was named Artistic, Creative and Image Director of Céline.
- Challenge and review our current emailer / direct campaign strategy
- Propose improvements
- Develop a new refined / targeted direct campaign strategy based on new profiling strategy (IA, micro-targeting, etc.)
- Propose and test new formats / templates in coordination with our content production teams
- Define and implement a one-to-one communication strategy
- Ensure a fair pressure on each client
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Direct campaign management with a deep experience in multi-formats campaigns, including one-to-one campaigns
- International brand experience
- Innovative / creative profile
- Good communication skills and ability to train teams (delegation to regions)
- Good sensitivity to Luxury products and Fashion
- Fluent in French and English