As part of the Moët Hennessy strategy to develop private sales , the Head butler will assist the Private Apartment manager to welcome, receive and serve clients during private appointments, tastings, cocktails or dinners.
He will also be responsible for the back office management from cleaning to deliveries.
- Front office
- Prepares and checks the Private Apartment every morning before the clients come.
- Welcomes, greets and serves clients during appointments, cocktails and dinners at Private Apartment
- Anticipates and prepares flatware, flowers, menus and tables to welcome guests according to menus and drinks served
- Assists the Private Apartment manager during all appointments, being available to present pieces.
- Is responsible for the apartment perfect condition- cleaning, maintenance, audio and video equipment, flatware, glasses, flowers
- Leads catering team during dinners, prepares a brief to the staff and the Cook
- Delivers orders to clients in the Paris region if necessary
- Back office
- Anticipates drinks preparations for the week to be served during appointments and dinners
- Follows stocks: bottles, bag, paper and client collaterals stocks
- Follows and orders soft drinks, water, coffee, tea.
- Is responsible for cigars stock and preparation
- Receives and checks bottles deliveries
- Receives and checks catering orders for dinners and cocktails
- Alerts Private Apartment Manager and Head of Private client relations if any malfunction.
- Is the contact for external providers -flowers, cleaning, air conditioning companies
Luxury hospitality, Luxury catering, Personal Maitre D background
Knowledge of the Wine and Spirits environment
Knowledge of the high standard F&B industry
PPT, Outlook and Word
Fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
Self-presentation and positive attitude
Detail-oriented and efficient in providing excellence in service
High level of integrity and confidentiality