The Finance Team is part of the Travel Retail Europe & Middle East entity, in charge of developing Parfums Christian Dior sales in our 1000+ Travel Retail points of sales across 40+ countries in Europe & Middle-East.
Within the Finance Team, the Business Controller is acting as a key Business Partner to ensure accurate follow up of the business and effective use of financial guidelines and controlling practices across the organization. He/she will also be a key contributor to the optimization, update and alignment of finance processes.
As Business Controller, reporting to the Finance Travel Retail Europe & Middle East Director, here are your main assignments:
- you consolidate, control & analyse monthly sell-out data performance as well as prepare any specific retail analysis requested by top management
- you are responsible for Capex follow up (counters and DSS), from Budget discussion to controlling booking entries.
- you plan an active and significant role in Budget preparation (systems update/monthly phasing/reporting packages), with a specific focus on commercial aspects, implying close work with all commercial team (sell out hypothesis / BC cost control)
- as part of Travel Retail Europe & Middle-East financial team you will also be requested to contribute when needed on specific topics/projects
The position is based in Paris
WHO YOU ARE ?
- Able to work on own initiative with a pro-active strategic approach to challenges.
- Strong data analysis skills, agility and attention to details.
- Effective team player and able to motivate a team to achieve set goals.
- Able to work under pressure and to prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Customer and market oriented.
- Fluent in English
- Graduate from Master's degree in a related discipline with at least 5 years of experience in Finance
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with advanced Excel data manipulation and analysis skills.
- Proficient with SAP
WHAT CAN WE OFFER ?
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?
WISHING TO APPLY?
A comprehensive recruitment process involving HR and Management for the role will enable you to receive a full perspective on the opportunity and ambition.
Once you have apply, let's go one step further!
You can discover Parfums Christian Dior through our Official website.