Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our teams are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
As part of the North America Travel Retail Team based in Miami; you will support the Finance Manager of North America region by providing business analysis and financial reporting to ensure the full proficiency of the region.
I- Planning (50%) :
- Consolidate MRF (Monthly Rolling Forecast), and manage consistency in forecasts vs. phasing plans.
- Manage APO (Advanced Planner and Optimizer) submission with Operations team
- Support sales strategies through ensuring appropriate inventory and product availability
- Manage sales landings for region
- Monitor orders that are being placed, and their shipments within sales landing period
- Highlight sales push items and secure orders working with Sales team
- Lead monthly meetings for MMF (Mid-Month Forecast) reporting
- Communicate all phase in phase out of new vintages and skus with sales teams
- Manage VAP/Giftbox process completely ensuring goods arrive in time
- Update VAP Tracker report
II- Analysis & Reporting (35%) :
- Prepare monthly depletion analysis and conduct other competitive analysis as needed (Ad-hoc Reporting)
- Assist Finance Manager with Sales and Depletions Analysis
- Help Finance Manager with monthly reporting, by providing qualitative comments in case of major variances vs. prior year and budget forecasts
- Assist Finance Manager with Budget Planning process and reporting
- Prepare monthly Sell-In vs. Sell-Out analysis reports
III- Ad hoc Projects and Analysis (15%) :
- Support the field sales management team on all system applications and investigate reporting data issues
- Ad hoc project and analysis requests
Education: Undergraduate Degree in Accounting/ Finance preferred.
Following 1-2 years business analytical experience in Finance environment. You show strong analytical and organizational skills, you know how to priorities your work. The VIE will be in frequent relation with sales team to manage forecasts, in this way, we need someone with great communication skills. According to its adaptability, the VIE will be proactive and lead change to improve the current process within Travel Retail North America team. A detail oriented person with team player mindset is required for this mission.
- Excel Proficiency is a must have.
- Fluent English mandatory.
Duration: 18 months, from September/October.
Information à l'attention des candidats
To Apply for a VIE:
To be able to take part in the Volunteer for international experience scheme you must:
- be between 18 and 28 years old at the date of registration,
- be a national of one of the member countries of the European Economic Area (EEA),
- be a student, a graduate or a job seeker,
- have completed the national service obligations in your home country (if any),
- have a clean police record.