Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wines & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our team are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
As part of the Global Travel Retail team based in Paris, you will support the Regional Senior Business Controller to follow and analyse the financial data of Travel Retail worldwide regions. This internship is the perfect opportunity to understand and experience the role of finance function within a highly dynamic Business environment.
I- Support monthly analysis of turnover and profitability
- Analyse performance indicators in different Markets / Categories
- Analyse sales, expenses and profitability
- Assist in analysis and report of customers depletions (sell-out) in order to control stocks level, distribution channels, channel mix... on monthly basis
II- Assist in monitoring daily activity & project
- Provide a clear view of up-to-date spending vs budget
- Participate in forecast phases modelization (Budget, Last Estimate, R&O)
- Prepare the internal presentations for the Global Travel Retail Board
- Support the Financial Director with his adhoc analyses needs
Business studies with Finance focus (Master level or bac+4/5). Ideally a previous experience in Finance, you show strong analytical and communication skills. Problem solving oriented, you know how to deal with complexity and thrive in a dynamic working environment. We are looking for someone with a strong team mindset who will enjoy being part of a short Finance Team (7 people).
- Strong computer skills required (Excel a must)
- Fluent in French and English
- Internship of 6 months from end of October 2018