Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wine & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot... As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant search for excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
The Global Travel Retail works in close relationship with its main customers to deliver unique brand experiences in the biggest Airports and Cruises Lines across the world. In the highly dynamic environment of Travel Retail, our teams are dedicated to share and promote with passion the excellence of our Wines & Spirits portfolio.
As part of the Global Travel Retail team based in Paris, you will support the Senior Business Controller to follow and analyse the financial data of Travel Retail worldwide teams.
- Support monthly analysis of turnover and profitability
- Analysis and report of customers depletions (sell-out) in order to control stocks level, distribution channels, channel mix... on monthly basis
- Participate in forecast phases modelization (Budget, Last Estimate, R&O)
- Support financial director adhoc analyses request
- Preparation and maintenance of all graphs & charts for Global Travel Retail Board
- Prepare the presentation finance materials
Business studies with Finance focus (Master level or bac+5). Following a previous experience in Finance, you show strong analytical and communication skills. Problem solving oriented, you know how to deal with complexity and thrive in a dynamic working environment.
- Strong computer skills required (Excel a must)
- Fluent in French and English
Information à l'attention des candidats
Internship starting from August/September for 6 months