Founded in 1884, Bulgari's name has today become emblematic of Italian excellence. Perfectly blending tradition and modernity, Bulgari uses its rich history to inspire audacious designs and produce truly colorful creations making us unique. Internationally renowned and part of LVMH group, from our roots in jewelry and watches we have branched out into accessories, perfumes and luxury resorts.
Excellence, enthusiasm and passion are the chemistry of everything we do.
In order to reinforce our After Sales Service Watch department based in Neuchâtel, we recruit a After Sales Service Business Analyst.
Within the International After Sales Service (AFSS) team in charge of Watches repairs, you are responsible for developing and provide standardized dashboards, monitoring and benchmarking the service performance of our local repair centers across 45 countries. You propose and coordinate the implementation of corrective actions to align local service level on Brand global standards taking into account competitors' local benchmark and market expectations.
In close collaboration with all Neuchâtel's internal departments, you analyze and monitor repair data to identify opportunities for product improvement and provide all quality rates and specific surveys.
Product & Service Performance monitoring and improvement
- Working closely with the local/regional repair centers, you gather and analyze the worldwide AFSS data in order to:
- Monitor the AFSS activities
- Identify the corrective actions / opportunities
- Identify and follow-up the main product issues encountered by our clients.
- Your abilities in Business Intelligence (BI) enables you to structure existing database and build an efficient source of data in order to perform analysis to support technical and business decisions.
- You design and implement AFSS dashboards (in collaboration with users and IT) that offer a simplified presentation of all important information and trends to clarify the business needs, requirements and issues. This would (also) include:
- The definition of the relevant KPIs (business definition and formulas)
- The implementation of striking, visual, eye-catching graphics aimed at reaching the users' attention and quick understanding
- Collaborating with all departments (AFSS, Finance, IT, Marketing, Quality Assurance, Product development and Markets), you propose and implement corrective actions through process and tool improvement projects and facilitate best practices share across the network.
- You check and ensure that data are consistent and that usage of AFSS tools is similar WW (training and remote support may be included). You collect and analyze users' feedbacks to propose tools and database evolution if needed, and follow relevant project with IT department.
- You perform regular competition internal and external benchmarks in cooperation with local Service Centers and markets to check that Bulgari AFSS standards are competitive in terms of Quality, Time and Price.
- You identify new AFSS trends on the market and share with AFSS Management.
Holding a university Degree in Engineering, Finance or Business, you have at least 2 years of experience in Data Analysis with strong interest for data & project management, ideally in the Client Care domain and/or in the luxury industry.
You have excellent command of data modeling tools (like Power BI or QLIK), data management systems (ideally SQL) and IT tools (Excel programming, SAP being an asset). Thanks to your excellent communication and project management skills, you work transversally to implement improvement actions. You are fluent in French and in English, Italian would be a plus.
Business- and customer-oriented, you are at ease with data crunching and have an acute analytical mindset with strong drive to results. You are curious, eager to learn and flexible. Enthusiastic, you are recognized for your entrepreneurial spirit and ability to set the priority in a changing environment. Teamwork is important for your and you can build strong trustful relations within the internal and external organization and create a positive and harmonious work environment.