> Contribute to the definition of the brand vision, strategy and ensure its relevance for global market environment.
> Develop and deliver strong global programmes and tools to realise the strategy and build the brand positioning.
> Exercise leadership to the entire organisation (Maison and markets) by providing clear directions and guidelines on the development and execution of brand related activities
> Support local marketing teams and internal Maison departments on brand activities whilst ensuring coherence to the global brand strategy/positioning and quality standards
Education : Business school or top ranked overseas university
Languages : Fluency in French and English / multicultural mindset
Professional experience & know how: 4/5 years International Marketing experience (or equivalent at a market of significant size with strong strategic insights).
Previous experience with a luxury brand (inside or outside the spirits business) with emphasis on rich DNA, attractive activation programs and high potential consumer oriented.
Capable of carrying out perfect executions and painstaking attention to details. Proven creativity in previous international projects.
Technical & management skills:
- Proven success in managing projects for leading brands within a large complex environment with clear, tangible results
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities, outspoken but with strong emotional intelligence
- Strong capacity easily articulate complex thinking with a rational and fact based approach
- Very good knowledge of IT supports
- Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Very strong luxury culture, interest in design, art, fashion, luxury travel, gastronomy and fine wines and trends
- Strong analytical capacity with a strategic outlook
- Strive for creativity and innovation
- Dynamic, enthusiast, passionate and result oriented
Strong communication skills, able to convince and motivate others and deal with matrix organisations