Estates & Wines, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across 5 continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional sites and are among the best terroirs of their appellation.
Based in Margaret River, Western Australia and reporting to the E&W Marketing & Communication Director in Paris, the Cape Mentelle Brand Manager is responsible for communicating and driving awareness, desirability and activation of Cape Mentelle on a Global level, making it the reference brand for Margaret River. She/He is responsible for the brand's strategic planning and marketing developments across all regions.
You will work flexibly and collaboratively with the winery, markets and E&W marketing & communications team.
Brand strategy and equity (10%)
- Be the ‘owner & guardian' of the brand codes and DNA to ensure consistency of brand execution and activation
- Provide and present a strategic overview via the PMT process
- Identify key consumer trends/insights and implications for brand
- Activate and communicate global brand strategy (brand vision, marketing strategy, marketing mix, DNA, positioning)
Market Management and yearly planning (20%)
- Work with the estate, Business Development team, core markets and the E&W Marketing team to develop marketing plans
- Be the marketing point person for Cape Mentelle
- Deliver an updated brand plan across the annual yearly planning (RMM, Budget)
A&P budget management (5%)
- Agree on brand budget guidelines with Business Development team and markets
- Develop brand A&P budget
Brand identity & packaging (5%)
- Work with E&W NPD, Production team and Purchasing teams on packaging & POSM
- Guardian of brand identity
- Lead the development of the product innovation concept
Pricing and distribution (5%)
- Work with the E&W BDD to set pricing guidelines
Off and on-premise visibility & activation (20%)
- Communicate brand global merchandising strategy & guidelines
- Develop brand merchandising, POS and promotion tools at a ‘glocal' level
- Develop the communication platform
- Lead agency processes
Brand Content & Digital (15%)
- Develop the marketing plan. Create the content needed (videos, imagery..)
- Manage all the social media channels and website for Cape Mentelle
- Work with the E&W Marketing Director, Estate Director and SEWCC to refine the Key Opinion Leader strategy
Brand events & PR
- Develop in-market event concepts
- Work with SEWCC and PR & Communications to review PR tools
CRM & Hospitality
- Work with the SEWCC, Cellar Door Supervisor & MHA Head of Digital to review the system for collecting customer data
- Work with the estate team to provide support to the hospitality plan
Fluent (native or fully bi-lingual) English.
Professional experience & know how :
3/5years' experience in marketing positions
Knowledge of wines & spirits industry or a very strong interest in wines.
Sensitivity to the luxury industry
Global Marketing experience is essential
Technical & management skills :
Experience in project management, detail oriented
Creativity and Rigor
Innovation mindset orientation
Personal & interpersonal skills:
Strong appreciation of different markets and cultures.
A get up and go person with drive and determination with attention for detail.
Good communication skills (oral and written)
Strong organizational skills
Strong analytical skills
Drive for result & excellence
Pragmatic and hands-on approach to business
Comfortable in working in a matrix organization
Information à l'attention des candidats
Local permanent contract
Travels into Paris and Key Markets 5 times a year approximatively