Thelios is looking for a young talent, motivated, curious and enterprising, to be integrated in the Paris office in a young, international and dynamic environment.
He/she will have the opportunity to participate in corporate projects facing a stimulating and constantly evolving market.
The trainee will be part of the Brand Management department supporting the tutors in the analysis of the sales, collections performances and market researches
- Supports the department on analysis of daily, monthly, quarterly reports
- Builds and manage in-house database: clean data, create queries and dashboards
- Interprets market findings, elaborate and present associated reports
- Studies market insights send feedback to the managers
- Assists executing marketing projects for the brands
- Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Statistics or Engineering
- Ability to quantitative analysis and problem solving
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Excellent skills with presentation tools and data illustration
- Entrepreneurship, initiative and organizational autonomy
- Good communications and team working skills
- Fluent French and English. Knowledge of Italian is considered a favorable requirement.
Preference is given to study/work experience abroad and previous internship experience.
- Project Management
- Market researches
Information à l'attention des candidats
The internship offer is to be filled in September 2019 for a period of 6 months, and, the position is based in Paris 8th.
LVMH recruits and recognizes all talents