MOET HENNESSY ESTATES & WINES ESTATES & WINES, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across five continents. From the foothills of the Andes, the sandy, pine-fringed hills of North-Western Spain, a glacial river valley on New Zealand's South Island, and more ... our vineyards are located on exceptional sites and are among the best terroirs of their appellation. Each of our wineries have broken new ground - by pioneering new or forgotten regions; or through innovative & distinctive winemaking techniques.
International Marketing Programs
- Assist in the development of marketing plans and programs
- Work with the Marketing Managers (based in Paris, Argentina and Australia), agencies and key markets in the development of activation tools, gifting, POSM development, etc
- Complete competitive studies and presentation of recommendations
- Develop brand presentations, agency briefs and ensure adequate follow up of projects
- Manage purchase orders, track and monitor marketing budget.
International Brand Communications
- Develop and update brand content and communications across internal & external touch points, including brand websites, internal portals and brand presentations- Assist in development of digital brand communication tools (website and social media content) and their implementation
- Manage brand assets and media library (photo and video)
- Competitive watch and ongoing recording of all media reviews & clippings, consolidation and distribution of best press to internal & external audiences
Business school or Master's degree in marketing
Langue: Fluent French and English are required.
Background: A first experience in marketing is required (operational or strategic) Knowledge of the Wine & Spirit industry or strong interest for the category is recommended
Technical & management skills: Office package: Office (Powerpoint, Word, etc), Photoshop.
Personal & interpersonal skills: Strong team player, excellent communication skills, positive and enthusiastic attitude, strategically minded, strong focus on delivering results, creative thinker, autonomous, entrepreneurial, curious, self-starter.
Lieu : Paris 17ème
Durée : 6 mois
Début : Septembre 2019