As part of the Digital Team, you will be able to help leverage the data we track to understand our online performance, identify business opportunities and automate processes. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate on different projects to help launch and monitor digital marketing activities.
- Conducting weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of the E-wholesale business,
- Shaping syntheses and making recommendations to help decision makers drive business activity,
- Collecting, consolidating and assuring data quality on a regular basis,
- Support and monitor digital marketing campaigns (including CRM & Social Media activities),
- Conducting market research to keep up to date with new start-ups and tech trends,
- Help lead the implementation of digital tools, processes and systems.
Master's degree in business management/strategy, luxury marketing...
Sales analyses, business development, ...
Fluent in English & French. Italian is a plus.
Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
Pioneering spirit, open minded, curious,
Business-oriented and likes working with numbers,
Good communication skills, outgoing personality, motivated and willing to learn,
Keen interest in digital, technology and innovation,
Sensibility towards luxe industry, attention to details.