- Ensure the excellency of the After sales service for all product categories (Leather goods, Ready to Wear, Costume/fine Jewellery and sunglasses) in line with client requests
- After Sales:
- Store management and accountable for claim follow up during the whole repair process.
- Repair centre key contact to ensure the lead lime execution.
- Being able to give immediate feedback on recurrent quality issues to product development and industrialization team for corrective actions.
- Maintain close relations with stores and sales teams.
- Provide support on the ongoing projects led by the EMEA After Sales & Quality coordinator.
- Last year in master's degree, engineer or business high school with a specialization in Quality field.
- Autonomous, serious, result oriented, detailed oriented, agile and strong interest for Quality.
- Cooperative with good team work and solid communication skills.
- Fluent in English, Italian knowledges would be a plus.
- Advanced user of MS office (i.e. Excel, Power Point) and at ease with the use of Internet tools.