Attached to the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager will have a very operational role, and be responsible for the following missions in our newly Boutique of Waterloo Boulevard in Brussels:
- Managing the staff with the Store Manager. He will be in charge of coaching the team and developing talents on a daily basis.
- Maximizing & mainly contributing to the sales results as well as various performance indicators. In charge of sales reports & analysis.
- Stimulating sales based on a very good knowledge of the world of luxury and fashion. The person possesses top meeting and greeting skills for an exclusive clientele, and guarantees an impeccable and innovative customer service.
- Managing a portfolio of local and international clients. It is of the utmost importance that this person possesses excellent interpersonal skills and is able to create a long-term relationship based on trust and good communication.
- Being involved in purchasing and restocking in connection with the Store Manager
- In charge of aftersales program within the store: ensuring that data quality of the platform and providing marketing feedbacks to HQ.
- Supervising stock management, organization (incl. inventory) and maximization. He will also be responsible for implementing, controlling, and monitoring Boutique's procedures within the shop.
- Complying with the Company's charter and overall prevailing codes and procedures (petty cash...).
This position will suit a candidate with a very good skill level, totally fluent in English, and ideally Flemish.
He possesses a proven experience in the world of luxury and high-segment leather goods and accessories as a manager of a fair-sized store, or as a fashion department manager in a major group (with a previous boutique experience).
A quick-minded and energetic person, he has sensitivity towards the world of fashion, and a service-based sales approach. A charismatic person, he has fine abilities to listen, and knows how to combine rigor and professionalism.
In addition, this person is an excellent manager with practical experience, who enjoys working in the retail world and on the shop floor. He has a sense of fellow feeling and can be a humble and exemplary person. It is a person with practical, analytical abilities and life skills. This is also a digital savvy person.
Finally, he will be imaginative enough to create magic around the brand and he will be able to take many initiatives in order to reach the targets of the brand. A smart appearance is required for this committed and proactive person geared towards sales results and management.
Arrival time: July 2019