Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, out- of-the-box thinking and team work, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a highly motivated:
Assistant Boutique Manager (M/W) - Zürich Bahnhofstrasse
Being an ambassador for TAG Heuer, as an Assistant Boutique Manager you will be an inspirational and motivational member of the team who will assist the Store Manager to ensure that operating processes and procedures are maintained and continually improved customer orientated service.
You will have excellent people skills, you will help to drive the business forward; sharing your passion about our fantastic products.
As an Assistant Boutique Manager, you will act as a support to the Store Manager within the business, providing a link between Head Office, Retail Operations and our customers.
For our new Boutique in Zurich, your main missions will be:
- Assist the Store Manager in leading and motivating the team leadership, the perfect functioning of the Boutique and to increase the sales development.
- Drive a high level of customer service.
- Participate to the implementation of merchandising guidelines: window animation, product presentation and catalogues.
- Propose new ideas to develop sales (merchandising, events, product mix) or to improve procedures (back office, security).
- Insert information into internal company database and regularly contact them.
- Work at the cash desk, issue cash reports and documentation.
- Conduct appraisals and performance reviews alongside the Store Manager.
- Coordinate After Sales Service requests until the return of the watch
Holding a bachelor degree, you have ideally minimum 5 years of experience in sales or retail and have a very good knowledge in watchmaking and a good understanding of the luxury environment.
Fluent in Swiss German and English (knowledge of French or a third language would be appreciated), plus you appreciate the human touch.
Your open-minded spirit and self-starter attitude help you to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are energetic, self-motivated and results-oriented thanks to strong organizational skills. You adapt easily to changes and you will bring up new ideas and solutions.
Finally, you are passionate about new trends in lifestyle, new technologies and sports and if our slogan has a real meaning for you then we can't wait to receive your application