Mission Statement :
Analyse, define and execute commercial plans for the development of new points of distribution of all MH brands in the Trendy Bars & Restaurant channel in central Madrid, based on the strategic vision and financial guidelines provided by management. This should include developing Key Image Accounts, maximizing distribution and volumes for all brands and developing a strong relationship with local trade.
Fixed Term Contract : 6 months
Channel: Horeca - Madrid
- Achieve annual quantitative and qualitative objectives as defined by MHEs Management.
- Constant analysis of the market to identify the most appropriate customers and opportunities to expand distribution and volumes of MH products for this specific channel.
- Visiting selected existing direct and indirect customers as well as potential customers and constantly reviewing this universe to ensure an optimal call cycle.
- Negotiating annual agreements (prices, terms, payments, ...), temporary promotions and commercial plans with relevant customers.
- Ensure the application of the MHEs pricing policy by brand and channel
- Provide detailed reports on results (KPIs): volumes, activations, risks and opportunities.
- Control the visibility and image of MHEs products in line with established brand strategies.
- Obtain and report qualitative and quantitative market information (MH products, competition, customers): sales, stocks, retail prices, KPI's, promotions, etc.
- Maintain an up-to-date tracking data; sales estimates, P&L for key customers, investment levels, agreements, monthly reports, action plans, etc.
- Maintain regular contact with Regional manager, other Area Managers and Brand Managers as required.
- Optimize and manage assigned budgets such as T&E and FTT/A&P investments
- Act as an ambassador for the company and its brands within the trade.
- Graduate / Degree level education
- Fluent Spanish essential
- English highly desirable
Professional experience & know how :
- 3y+ in a similar role - ideally within the Drinks industry
- Knowledge of the W&S sector in Spain, and preferably of Madrid
- Previous experience in managing key accounts
- Experience or knowledge of cocktails/mixology
- Drive for Results/Perseverance
- Resilience to failure
- Excellent Negotiation & Presentation skills
- Commercially astute
- Highly organized
- Understanding of luxury Brands
- Customer Focus
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT and Social Media skills: PowerPoint, Word and Excel (in particular)
- Valid Driving License
- Highly energetic
Information à l'attention des candidats
- Place of Work: Madrid (home office)
- Local Spanish Contract