ARCHITECTURE EXECUTION - DEPLOYMENT MANAGER
Architecture - technical development - project management
As a Deployment Manager within the International Retail Design and Architecture team the candidate will be in charge of the technical development of boutiques, stands and counters. Working closely with the regions to deploy flagship boutiques and stores.
- Effective project management, both internal (Region, Subsidiaries, Marketing Teams, Purchasing Department) and externally (Agencies, Suppliers, Millworkers)
- Realize full design packages, including plans of manufacture
- Develop tailor-made detail plans, technical layouts
- Search for and develop new Suppliers , materials and finishes
- Daily monitoring of projects, the production and deployment of furniture and counters.
- Possibility of traveling abroad for international projects
From an Architectural, Interior Architecture or Furniture Design background with 5 years of experience in retail or hospitality.
Autonomous, rigorous, and know how to manage the technical issues related to the execution architecture.
Mastery of English and French is required for this position, as well as mastery of Autocad, Photoshop and Office.
Comfortable and competent in project management.
Start date : September 1st
12 months contract