To ensure the successful deployment of Flagship counters and boutiques throughout the regions.
Working closely with local teams and suppliers to realize the projects, on time, within budget and to the level of quality expected by the brand.
- Develop the approved design to ensure that it works in the real environment and within any specific constraints.
- Produce a detailed deign set, including plans and elevations for the tender pack and realisation of setting out details.
- Validate shopfitter/millworker and contractor details.
- Oversee the construction and installation of stores and furniture in collaberation with local teams and suppliers.
- Ensure the design guidelines are followed and respected throughout the region on all projects.
- Provide an educational role on the current design and its evolution to the regional teams and their suppliers.
- Adapt and enhance the design guidelines according to specific local needs.
- Develop existing relationships and make contact with new suppliers.
- Educate shopfitters in brand details and expectations. Provide strong, clear support.
- Quality control of all furniture and retail environments.
- Provide guidance and assistance with B&C projects where appropriate.
- 5 years minimum experience in a similar position within the Luxury/Retail sector.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills and experience.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Passionate about problem solving with an asthetic eye.
- Pragmatic and organized approach to challenges.
- The ability to thrive under preasure.
- International experience.
- Good computer skills, especially Autocad.
- Fluent in French and English.