The Regional Education Director, acts as strong communicator between all the APAC Region Trainers and their direct Line Managers for the development of their Trainers and offer feedback to Regional Director, Asia Pacific. Works under minimal supervision in developing Education Strategies in support of APAC Region to drive growth and revenue goals ensuring consistencies across Markets and Global business strategy. Works alongside cross-functional teams and global partners to create and launch innovative and fun educational tools relating to product and digital.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Creates, develops and manages a clear Education strategy for the Region aligned with the Global Vision, objectives and Brand DNA.
- Has a strong focus on key Markets and Stores/ Retailers to deliver action plans, guidance and suggestions to drive business
- Manages all Training material, tools, scripts for all Retailers in the Region
- Plans, manages and executes all Global Programs for Benefit and Retailer staff to Brand expectations - focus on Brows and Services
- Plans & develops training programs/ tools requested to support the needs of the APAC Region/ GM's
- Travels monthly to the Markets to support Trainers and to identify additional Market needs
- Works in partnership to mentor, coach, develop and support all Training Managers in the APAC Region to deliver best-in-class instore/ classroom trainings
- Conduct regular Assessments of Trainers to ensure ongoing development
- Fosters a collaborative relationship with all to ensure all feedback/ comments are captured to create tools, materials, initiatives
- Support all recruitment with GM's / Trainers for all Training positions by recommending talent/ support during recruitment process ensuring minimal vacancies across the APAC region
- Manage, monitor and provide regular monthly reporting on all activities, KPI's, Programs within Education and share with the APAC Region and Global Education Team
- Manage budget in line within P&L for all Education and T&E costs
- All other duties as assigned
- 10+ Years of experience in Sales and Education for a Beauty/Cosmetics/CPG company.
- Sense of humor and fun are a must in order to successfully represent our unique, spirited brand.
- Ability to succeed in a creative, entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Enthusiastic team-player with high-level of emotional intelligence
- Proactive, curiosity, confident, assertive, ability to think "out of the box
- Strong understanding in Digital Learning
- Aestheticians license is strongly desired; or interest in obtaining a license.
- Excellent Presentation/ Facilitation and PowerPoint Skills are a must.
- Understanding of the Asia Pacific Marketplace
- Budgetary management skills
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written amongst all levels of the organization.
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Advanced Computer Skills, including Excel
- Ability to travel up to 30%