Maison Givenchy (LVMH Group) is today a luxury brand recognized worldwide for its Haute Couture, women's and men's ready-to-wear collections. As well as for its accessories.
Steeped in the tradition of Haute Couture, the House embodies French elegance thanks to our qualified teams at the service of a unique know-how.
This position is responsible for managing and implementing processes on After-sales and Network Quality (Care team management, tools, processes, store animation, stock control, repair centers, spare parts, relationship with production for improvement...).
He/she report to Supply Chain Director.
- In charge of animating a CARE community (Services, aftersales and Quality), with direct management of Central/Europe Care Services team
- Insure AfterSales and Network Quality activity governance (service level, costs..)
- In charge of Central Network Quality:
- Final decision (for Zones and warehouses Care/Control team), in collaboration with BU
- Quality Reporting and Alert to Product Quality team (in production department)
- Action plan, in collaboration with Product Quality team
- Quality processes, procedures, training programs and material for warehouse and stores
- G-Care tool management
- Quality Crisis management
- Master degree
- 5 to 8 years' experience in AfterSales/Quality
- Strong experience in change management
- Fluent in English & Ability to work in an international environment on transversal projects
- Outstanding organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills & computer/excel skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills, ability to work across functional areas,Teamwork oriented
- Customer oriented (Store experience would be a plus)
- Technical interest/expertise