Moët-Hennessy is the Wines & Spirits division of LVMH. Moët-Hennessy Information Services (MHIS) is the global IT unit of the division and covers MH business worldwide, from vineyards to distribution, with core model solutions. Based in France and reporting to the Head of B2B Solutions, you will join a highly motivated team of project managers and analysts working every day with our business partners and contractors to bring digital transformation to the sales, marketing and customer service teams around the world.
The MHIS B2B Team at Moet Hennessy is looking for a dynamic and diligent Adoption Manager that will help users to get the most value out of the existing and future Salesforce.com solutions for our commercial teams.
Previous experience in managing adoption initiatives for Salesforce.com solution (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities) in a B2B context is essential. Excellent communication and organisation skills are required to drive daily contact with business stakeholders (from BPOs to end users) and IT teams (internal and external, demand to run). The candidate must have outstanding analytical skills to define and follow KPIs and also be able to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. Some international traveling (up to 20%) is to be expected for this position.
- Defines, coordinates and monitors global, regional and market-specific adoption plans in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders at central, regional and market level ensuring best practices are shared across markets. This includes leading adoption-related projects when needed involving third-party contractors
- Defines, tracks and communicates adoption and usage KPI reports at different levels of granularity and governance instances
- Ensures that new releases, apps and other innovation initiatives are adopted by end users.
- Assists Local Leaders to collect user feedback, needs and ideas and integrates them in the solution backlog for arbitration
- Works with support teams to provide a good user experience (support service level and tickets) and proactively identifying improvements and fixes before being raised by users.
- Animates Local Leader community (regional meetings, chatter, newsletters...). Facilitates regular Local Leader trainings and assists Local Leaders in end-user trainings
- Prepares communication materials for end users and project teams (release notes, documentation, project presentation materials, videos, etc.)
- Creates briefs, conducts market analysis and opportunity studies to launch new initiatives adhering to the business priorities and strategy and understanding technical constraints
Must have :
- Over 5 years of experience with Salesforce.com core model solutions (administration, configuration, business analysis) primarily Sales and Service Cloud and Communities.
- Over 2 years of experience in adoption and change management activities (including end-user training) with Salesforce.com solutions in an international, core model context.
- Good understanding of CPG business practices and on B2B sales processes and solutions
- Client-oriented with excellent communication skills. Able to engage both business and IT teams. Excellent presentation (incl. PowerPoint) and reporting skills (incl. Excel and BI tools)
- Excellent training skills and significant experience in designing pedagogical paths to traing sales and marketing users on IT solutions.
- IT and business awareness, hands-on / test-and-learn mentality, autonomy and pro-activeness, entrepreneurial and innovation-oriented.
- A fluent level of English and significant international working experience is essential
Valuable to have :
- Experience in CPG industry (ideally beverages) or luxury industry is a plus
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP SD) and BI solutions (Qlik)
- Experience with core model approach and multi-BU deployment of solutions
- Experience with Design Thinking methodology and change management
- Salesforce certifications around Sales, Community & Marketing clouds is a plus
- Experience with digital learning and pedagogical trends (Mooc, reverse mentoring, gamification, blended learning)