As part of the development of online luxury fashion activities, 24 Sèvres is looking for Women's Ready to Wear Buyer.
- Supervise and manage seasonal order process from assortment to delivery following OTB plans per brand and across categories. Potentially Identify and source new labels
- Define and forecast budgets and KPI per brand : turn over, OTB, sell thru, levels of stocks
- Negotiate commercial partnerships, exclusivities and draw up contracts with legal services
- Coordinate the launch of the collections on the website with emerchandising, marketing and creative teams.
- Analyze and monitor activity during the season: take action to maximize sales performance, sell thru and optimize stocks levels by negotiating RTV's, swaps, reorders
- Manage markdown process seasonally
- Analyze competitors offer
- Manage a buying assistant
- At least 2/3 years of international online buying experience on similar product setting, Women's RTW, Leather Goods, Shoes and Beauty goods.
- Marketing or Economics degree
Information à l'attention des candidats
CDD 4 mois