The house of PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity.
TEAM AND SCOPE
Parfums Christian Dior in Poland, with its main office located in the Warsaw capital, offers managing multinational project for the EPCD region incl.: Czech, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary and Export in charge of building Dior brand and position in the 12 other markets: Albania, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Iceland, Lithuania, Latvia, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia and others. Our EPCD team is located in 3 countries: Poland, Romania, Czech Republic and the project gives unique opportunity to audit, analyse and optimize (having in mind simplification, standardization, centralization) processes across the whole EPCD region mainly in the area of back office, Forecasting, Finance, Customer Service.
- Perform the audit cycle over operations’ effectiveness, organization controls, operating procedures and compliance with all applicable internal / group directives.
- Determine, together with GM & CFO, internal audit scope and develop follow-up plan
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate existing processes, reports, data flow etc.
- Prepare and present report that reflects audit’s results and document process
- Identify loopholes and recommend measures, improvements, simplifications, standardizations.
- Support of Controlling in DTC activities – cycle counts preparation, stock reconciliations, cash register checks
- Supporting of Controlling in Sell-out BI maintenance – upload of customer data into data cubes
- Other daily supporting tasks in Controlling Department
We are looking for an Finance & Accounting profile with Controlling and Audit approach / Internal Auditor profile to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of the internal processes and reporting. To succeed in the role you will need:
- strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- developed computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- ability to do independent research
- ability to manage multiple assignments and determine the priority of each
- ability to work on large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills
- highest standards of accuracy and precision
- interest in auditing standards, procedures, processes, laws, rules and regulations
- high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- sound independent judgement
- English fluency
DETAILS OF THE VIE:
Contract: International Volunteer Program
Length of the assignment: 18 months
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Reporting to: CFO