The house of PARFUMS CHRISTIAN DIOR
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, they are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Today, Parfums Christian Dior invites you to join this hive of creativity.
- To bring an expert point of view, influence, and partner with global and market teams to analyze current processes, identify opportunities and synthesize recommendations for the way forward.
- To drive process optimization initiatives within retail/merchandising/ DTR/ demand planning/ Trade & Marketing from gap analysis over blueprinting up to (system) implementation to facilitate the execution of the strategy.
- Ensure processes and supporting systems are designed to meet business needs and understood end-to-end by all relevant stakeholders.
- Identify process improvement potentials and – if applicable - related changes in Retail focused systems.
- Support prioritization of process improvement projects based on business needs; assist in creating projects by working collaboratively with other functions (i.e. CRM, Omnichannel Dep, Controlling, Marketing), as well as financial evaluation of key initiatives.
- Participate in system solution evaluation exercises to ensure fulfillment of business requirements in line with Retail channel needs.
- Ensure effective implementation and markets’ training of new business processes and system solutions in Retail.
Throughout this mission, you will have the opportunity to develop the following competencies:
- In-depth knowledge in the fields of Retail Management & Retail Performance
- Deep understanding of customer centricity and retail excellence
- Analytical thinking
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
- Intercultural skills
- University degree in business or equivalent
- First experience in Retail, ideally in cosmetics, fashion or FMCG
- Passion for retail, customer experience and the maison Dior
- Professional work-ethic, analytical and communicative skills as well as an open personality with a strong hands-on mentality
- Experienced with interacting with different stakeholders
- Fluent in English and in German
- Strong MS Office skills
DETAILS OF THE VIE:
Contract: International Volunteer Program
Start date: 01/2023
Location: Dusseldorf, Country
Length of the assignment: 12 – 24 months
- Submit your application online ;
- If your application is selected, you will be contacted by the HR team for a first phone interview ;
- If you are successful during the first round, you will then be interviewed by the manager(s) in charge of the position.
NOTE: before applying, please make sure you meet the following criteria to be eligible for this program https://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/les-conditions-du-VI.aspx