The FP&A VIE will support the Americas Finance department with financial tasks and analysis for the entire corporate, wholesale and retail networks. Its core focus will be on analytical projects as well as assisting the overall Americas team in its deliverables to get acquainted to FP&A.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the challenge and improvement of existing analytical files/decks to streamline and reduce production/update times. Enforcing checks is a priority to ensure reliability of information.
- Participate and assist in the monthly closing, calculating accruals, reviewing P&L, performing reconciliations as well as analyzing the variances whenever relevant (e.g. P-card, Concur and Interco accruals).
- Assist in the production of monthly management reports, compiling financial figures and presenting them in a concise manner to help in drawing conclusions and recommending actions.
- Take part in the forecasting process, exchanging information with the various departments and organizing it in a coherent manner.
- Coordinate and act as the “liaison” between NY and Latin America teams for the various on-going projects making sure best practices are shared and communication between NAM and LATAM is improved.
- Process and financial systems maintenance and improvements.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred.
- No experience required although a first experience in FP&A or Accounting is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – skills will be tested.
- Orientation to details and ability to deal with large amount of data
- Ability to work in a time sensitive and fast paced business
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a complex work environment
- Entrepreneurial drive, ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and show professionalism with sensitive information
- Strong communication skills, ability to deliver information in a concise manner
- Please refer to the Business France website to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the VIE programme.