At Sephora, we reimagine beauty, discover new brands, and influence positive change every day. Get ready to think creatively, work strategically, and make your mark at a leading global retailer. Together, we’re evolving, innovating, and reimagining the future of beauty and retail.
The Change Management VIE will apply a structured methodology to support the change management of Sephora Middle East transformation project.
Sephora Middle East transformation project concerns the migration from the current ERP (Oracle) to the Sephora Core Model ERP (SAP) with impacts on daily resources way of working & workload, and changes on processes & satellite applications, such as Indirect purchasing tool and Travel & Expenses tool.
The Change Management VIE will coordinate the overall change management program of the project:
- Understand the Change: what it is, it will be achieved, and why it needs to happen
- Help in preparation, Plan and Design of the Change
- Execute and Sustain the Change: ensure everyone involved in the change understand what needs to happen (and what change means for them); set success criteria for change; map all stakeholders and their involvement in the change; identify any training needs; find a way to change people habits; support during the change
- Communicate the Change: building awareness of the change by helping stakeholders to understand what is changing and why, and how it will specifically affect them; delivering timely information and materials to support key milestones; providing a mechanism to share feedback.
- Build & present KPIs on a weekly/monthly basis to track the progress of training & change management adoption rate
- Acknowledge feedbacks & users ‘satisfaction survey for a continuous improvement
You will excel and enjoy this position if you are prepared to take on the following responsibilities…
1-Participating in change management planning and execution, including:
- Execute communication plan built and validated by the Project Management Team
- Awareness email communication designing, development and communication broadcasts
- Presentations to impacted organizations and groups across the company
- Roadshows to educate impacted groups on the changes brought by the news systems
- Post go-live change reinforcement
- Help on the definition of the project vision and the key outcomes including the impacts on the organization considering HR implications
- Use vision and goals to determine the messaging, marketing and advertising strategy
- Engage change champions
- Support the Users Acceptance Test phase and bring business support during the go live phase
2-Provide inputs on existing change management material (tools, templates, and other supporting documents), and build any needful additional material (flowcharts, procedures, checklists)
3-Support key users in data migration requirements & preparation work needed before the Go-live
4-Review and provide feedback on change management plans and deliverables
5-Help to conduct change impact assessments
6-Support in remediating resistance
Communication & Reporting
Support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications
Provide inputs, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of trainings programs
Do not hesitate to apply if you have… or if you are …
- Outstanding communication skills, both English writing and verbal, Arabic and French is a real plus
- Excellent active listening skills and persuasive force in all circumstances within an international context
- Strong ability to understand transverse processes and demonstrate synthetic presentation skills
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodology, and tools
- Team planer, motivator and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious
- Organized and hands-on
- Problem-solving mindset
- Good knowledge of either SAP or Oracle is a real plus
Contract: V.I.E (International Volunteering in Business)
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Duration: 18 months
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy...
« Meaningful Rewards »
Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, an employee discount, free beauty product gifts from brand partners, and so much more.
« Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging »
We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected, and honored. We will drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business—ensuring that our employees, brand partners, suppliers, and our clients feel a sense of belonging in store, online, and in our workplaces. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
« Beauty & Beyond »
Every day we reimagine beauty, discover new brands, and influence positive change. Together we inspire our clients, empower people, and help them become the best versions of themselves. We think this is beautiful.
« Endless Evolution »
You will learn with innovators, artists, and experts in every field. As our business evolves, so will you. Here, you’re empowered to choose your own path, accelerate your growth, and be your best. As part of our family and the LVMH community, your options are endless.
« Creativity Unleashed »
At Sephora, you’re encouraged to explore, innovate, and have funwhile working with diverse clients, teams, and leaders. You won’t just partner with iconic brands; you’ll help build them. We value your curiosity, your drive for success, and the emotional connections you make. Together we’re defining the future of beauty.
« Bold Authenticity »
Being bold and different has made us a global beauty and retail leader. At Sephora, we celebrate diversity, embrace your unique and winning spirit, and believe that real beauty is being authentically you.You are what sets us apart.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company.
SEPHORA recruits and recognizes all talents